As PR professionals, we don’t often get to talk to reporters about anything other than PR or our clients. Travel and tourism is strong foundation of Upright Position Communications and something I’m very passionate about, so it was wonderful to be interviewed by Airways News’ Benét Wilson about the state of the luxury airline travel market, particularly with regard to how US carriers stack up to the Middle Eastern competition. You can read the article here.
- Crisis Comms: Some advice for PR pros and CEOs
- Into the deep end: What good crisis comms looks like
- The Shoehorn Effect, or “Another Reason Press Releases Get a Bad Rap”
- Try this at home: 5 tips for DIY PR success
- Lessons learned from the Napa earthquake: 8 ways to prepare for a tourism disaster before it happens
Agency Business Development Airline Applications Bill Cosby CEOs CES Crisis DIY PR earthquake Global Communications Networks IPO / Major Capital Funding journalists LinkedIn media coverage media relations messaging napa news no comment off the record PR press releases Public Relations Slow PR Social Media start up startups strategy Television Top 10 tourism Travel & Tourism Twitter Uber Vegas women in tech